We’re here to help you find the perfect job, whether seasonal, temporary, or full-time.
- Submit your resume.
- A recruiter will contact you for an interview.
- Take a skills test for the field you apply for (may include Hospitality specific tests, Microsoft Word, Excel, Safety, Bookkeeping).
- Fill out appropriate paperwork (i.e. W-4, I-9, Policies and Procedures).
- Asked about salary requirements, skills and strengths based on past employment.
- Recruiter explains expectations (i.e. when to submit your time card, when you get paid).